Whilst we will always try and do everything we can to ensure that our customers are happy, unfortunately, problems can arise which means that sometimes this is not the case. In an effort to ensure that in these instances the issue is resolved quickly and to the satisfaction of the customer, we have put together the following complaints procedure.
If you have experienced an issue and would like to register a complaint please follow these steps:
- Call 0333 014 3131 and speak to a member of our Customer Services Team, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the Customer Services Team, Clear Business, Longley House, Longley Lane, Manchester, M22 4SY. Our Customer Service Advisors have been empowered to resolve customer complaints so that they can be resolved as quickly as possible.
- If your Customer Service Advisor cannot resolve your query, it will then be passed to their Team Leader to resolve.
- Any unresolved issues from Team Leaders will be escalated to our Customer Experience Manager.
- If our Customer Experience Manager does not fully resolve your issue, it will be escalated to our Customer Resolution Team.
- If the Customer Resolution Team is unable to resolve your complaint or the complaint was raised more than 25 working days ago, you can then take your complaint to the Scottish Public Service Ombudsman (SPSO).
Whilst we do not receive a great deal of complaints, the few that are raised are typically dealt with quickly and to the satisfaction of our customers in the first instance by our Customer Services Team who have the authority to deal with the vast majority of incidents.
Our Customer Service Team have been empowered to resolve the majority of potential incidents in order that our customers’ issues can be brought to a resolution as quickly as possible. In the few instances where this is not possible, the above process provides customers with a clear guide to what they should do.